Inbox

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bulls Eye


Just about a year ago I started this simplistic and mind dulling blog. My readers have followed me through some very interesting events and strange times. The oddest thing I had happen just because I wrote this blog was the few times that I was overran by people who hated something I said. 

Things that seemed to set people off  was when I made fun of hippies, asked the question why someone would have 20+ piercings on their face and when I told my infamous stalker to leave me alone. The funny thing about the stalker is she and her 3 cohorts actually made comments on the blog with one swearing they have never visited my blog nor would they ever visit it yet they were mysteriously able to comment on the blog without ever visiting.

As I am returning to writing this blog I thought I would just run through a few of the facts about it......



This first year

253,431 visitors with almost 1 million pages viewed

43 countries

Top 10 Countries
1) USA
2) UK
3) India
4) Canada
5) Sweden
6) Germany
 7) Indonesia
8) Iran
9)Mexico
10) Australia 

50 states had people visit the blog

Top 10 Cities
1) Oklahoma City
2) Florence
3) Tulsa
4) New York City
5) Beverly
6) Los Angeles
7) Portland
8) Eugene
9) Jakarta
10) London

Interesting search results from Google

Vampire Smurf (first place under image search)
Dad's life and times (first place under search all)
Is there any babes in bikinis (6th place under search all)
A Jew, a Muslim and a Christian walk into a bar. (7th place under search all)
Squirrel Sausage (4th place under image and 5th place under search all)

I am tired of looking through the logs but you get the idea.... it has been one great year. This next year of musings should be just as interesting. I hope to have my friends, family and fans (ok, I probably have just one fan and I am married to her) continue with me on my journey through life.

Interested in squirrel sausage get the cookbook here.....Vile "Vittles" 

No comments:

Post a Comment