Inbox

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Evil Jewish Conspiracy?




If you came here to read about someone smashing the skulls of evil Jews then you probably will be disappointed. The fact is that Jews are not some evil race out to get the rest of us but instead are just people, some good some bad. An example of a good person with Jewish blood I would have to say, most obvious, Jesus. Then of  course there are Jews that are vile, the first one that comes to mind is Kenny G. I am not sure he is evil but his music sounds evil to me.


I am currently residing in a community where almost half of the citizens consider themselves of Jewish blood or faith. The thing I have found most interesting about this is that there is a Christmas Parade, Christmas Walk and a Christmas tree, nowhere is there a guy called Holiday Claus.People actually respect other peoples faiths. I am sure that there are a few Christians and Jews that are evil to others who do not believe like themselves but it is rare and not seen.

Talking with people around these parts (that is a phrase that should make my Yankee friends cringe) I have found that the people who are the most adamant about Christ being removed from Christmas tends to be people who claim to not believe in any God. They  explain that the reason they are so vocal is to protect the poor Jews from having to see a Christmas tree or a manger scene even suggesting that the mean old Christian would fall apart if they stumbled upon a menorah.

Lets get this straight, the problem is not the Jews or Christians nor does is seem to be a problem with Muslims. The problem seems to come from people who claim there is no God and then run around hysterical when they are confronted with any image of another persons faith. Are they scared? who knows but they sure scream like they are.

I think it is time for people who say there is no God to actually act like it. Most adults do not believe in a Santa Claus but we allow children to go on with their belief. That is all most people are asking of you, do not cower in fear and try to remove any symbol of Christ from Christmas and then claim that you are doing it for other people. You have become the new Flat Earth people, you are so fearful of what may be true that you want to destroy any evidence or anything that goes against your own belief.

I know that this type of blog is the kind that fills my email box with tons of nasty letters, some just telling me off and others claiming that they will get me kicked off the internet or put in jail..... I think I can handle that because a baby in a manger scene makes you cry in fear while I can handle it with no problem.

2 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that many of the people that scream "tolerance", themselves refuse to be tolerant of Christians. While most Christians do, not only practice tolerance, but are genuinly interested in other people's faiths. The problem isn't any particular faith it is actually the absence of said. BTW, I'm Christian and thankful for it. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true Sheila. What seems strange to me are the people who scream tolerance for others when they themselves are the most intolerant people. It seems that they actually just want to be telling people what to think and as long as you agree with them then you are tolerant.

    ReplyDelete