Inbox

Friday, December 31, 2010

I Am Not Excited About a New Year

A normal day if I were an evil  monkey clown.


As I sit at my keyboard looking back at the great abyss of time that we call 2010 I realize that I am not that excited about a New Year pushing itself upon me once again. This is not a somber feeling or wistful in the least bit but instead it simply has to do with having had such a fantastic year that I do not want it to end.

My year consisted of living in fly over country, the west coast and the east coast. I married the woman of my dreams and have even learned how to drop my "R"s like a real Yankee. I decided that I will not do the Boston accent though because it does make one sound like they had a stroke and cannot pronounce their words correctly.

My life has been a total adventure with the highest highs and the lowest lows..... well actually I had no really super bad things happen but it sounds better if I say something about the lows. I saw Crater Lake, the Giant Redwoods, Salem (the witch place) actually more things then many people see in a life time. I ate Elk, Yard Clams, Boiled Dinners, Fresh Lobster, Green Eggs, Squirrel Sausage, Chicken fried in Butter and so many other things.

Books, books and more books and I am not even what I would call an author. I joined ranks to work like a dog for a Theater Group and even met a woman who is sure she talks to ghost on a daily basis.

The simple fact is that I am living a life that most people only dream of having and I really do not want a new year to get in the way because it means I will have to work extra hard to have experiences that even come close to what I have had this year.

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE THE PIC! Lolol

    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetheart (the only girl that I call sweetheart and get away with) It was a fun day and sooooo wish you were there.

    ReplyDelete