Inbox

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Smurfs, Pixies, Bigfoot and Other Creatures I Have Met





 
I have one of those secrets that I do not tell many people about, it has seemed to me to be one of those guilty pleasures that I should not go around telling everyone about. Now before you start judging me badly you might want to think about some of those deep dark secrets that you have in your closet.

One of the things I do and have done now for several years now is own a company that produces books and videos of the strange and bizarre. I have always found it beneficial to keep a lid on that part of my life because most sane people claim to not believe in little blue people, big footed hairy people or even gray guys from outer space. I am honestly one of those people who is more then skeptical and is pretty sure that none of that exists in the real world.

The reason I am even writing this blog has to do with the fact that recently I have talked with several powerful, educated and SANE people that claim with no doubt that they have had some odd run ins with some odd creatures. I have met tons of people that claim to have a pixie that lives in their attic or a ghost in their underwear drawer but recently it has been normal people that seem to be coming forward with their stories about "light people", "blue people" and "forest creatures".

I have seen "bigfoot", "ghost:", "UFO" and other strangeness but all of those things could have other explanations then a mysterious creature living in the real world. I am curious if you have had an experience that seems off kilter from reality. I am not looking to publish anything but I am more interested in talking to sane people that have seen such a thing.

You can email me at fmcd2010@gmail.com and can even use a throw away email account if you wish to keep your identity hidden........ I am honestly curious.


http://twitter.com/MichaelRHenson

1 comment: