Inbox

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ghost, Alien, Time Traveler, Angel?





 I got permission to post an email to me, I did "fix" it a little to help protect the innocent.... well if you knew him like I did you might not call him innocent. I rewrote this trying to make it clean of identifications and also take out some of the personal stuff. It is also more streamlined so sorry in advance if I messed it up to much to be read.

If you have any ideas what these are please feel free to post and answer, email me or inbox me on FB.




I always sleep with the doors shut to keep them out. When I was younger the 5 they would come to the door of my bedroom and totally freak me out. I would scream for them to go away and my older brother would start yelling back at me that there was nothing there. My father would finally get up and come to our bedroom and they would just walk back a little to let him in.

They have followed me all of my life but only seem to show up maybe once or twice a year (with few exceptions) but during their initial visit I can usually expect them two or three more times over a couple of weeks.

When my father died, I was in the hospital standing in a hallway and all of a sudden there where 10-20 who came walking into the hallway out of different rooms. At that point we had not been told he had died but it occurred the exact moment of his death. (Did , I mention that they do not walk through walls or anything like that, they have to come through an open door)

Monday night I had a strange physical problem. I was working on a computer when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to vomit. My wife was in the bathroom brushing her teeth so I stood up to tell her to get out quickly so I would not vomit on the floor. I immediately fell to the floor and had to crawl to the door and pushed my way in.

I then curled up by the toilet stool in a fetal position sweating like a pig. My shirt was soaked with sweat dripping off of my face all in about 2 minutes time. This of course scared my wife but it was over with in 5 minutes of starting and I felt 10x better but still felt like I had ran a marathon and went to bed.

At 2:12am I was awakened with the glow of colors coming from under the door. I always sleep with the door shut so this is the way I know that they have arrived. I decided that I would do something I have never done and confront the "creatures". I slipped out of bed and opened the door. I could see the glow against the wall as if they were headed down the stairs. I followed them to the stairs and saw at least two of them as they headed off into the living room. I waited just a second and went down stairs to see where they went but the house was completely void of anything that should not be there.

I wondered if my illness caused me to see them that night but it was not the first time to see these creatures. I convinced myself that it was nothing and decided that I would ask my wife if she could check with the kids to see if anything woke them the night before at around 2:12.

Now, I have to be honest, my wife is the only person that I have told this story to since being an adult (I guess you make number 2). She looked at me strange but said she would ask the kids. Later in the day she told me that nothing woke any of the girls up but the starting about 2:30-3:00 she was wakened by what sounded like the cat wanting in the bedroom. The door kept jiggling so she got up to let the cat in. The cat was in the hallway but nowhere near the door. She tried to get the cat in so it would let her go to sleep and leave the door alone.

The door kept my wife up till around 4 so she got up again to use the restroom. When she came out she was looking at the door and it kept moving so she decided that it was wind. She put a towel and a table against the door to keep any wind from moving it but the door kept shaking.

The interesting thing was she could also hear the "talking", she checked the hall a couple of times but there was nobody there. She wanted to wake me but knew I had been sick so decided she would not.

My wife is the only person who has heard them besides me. The interesting thing is that they have never touched a physical item to move it in the 40 years that I have known about them. She told me about all of this before I told her why I wanted to know.

I am not scared of them but it is freaky to feel like I am in a zoo sometimes. They seem interested in just watching me but never really interacting with me or anything till Monday night.

My wife heard them but did not see anything strange so as far as I know I am the only person who has seen these "light" people. I do not feel like they are "spirits" of any kind but I am at a complete loss as to what they are. Why do they watch me, why do they show up at major events in my life and why do they not act like I can see them.

Strange enough for you..... :-)

These creatures seem to range between 5-6 feet in size, None seem to be fat, they are of both sexes at least according to body shape. They look like fully detail humans with the exception that you can not see any fine facial details. They glow different colors and the light can be seen reflecting off of walls, the floor and other objects. The actually walk and do not float or move strangely. Everything seems to be human except the glow and the fact that other people seem not to be able to see or hear them.




So...... readers, what do you think they are?

5 comments:

  1. Of course, it could be angels, too. I don't believe ghosts exist. As far as I know no one has perfected time travel and, of course, China recently outlawed anything referencing it. I also don't believe in alien life. So, if I'm right and neither ghosts or aliens exist nor has time travel been developed then I'm left with angels or demons because I know those are real. The real question I want answered is why are they appearing to this person in the first place? Evidently they have not interacted with this person. Simply hung out around them for periods of time. Doesn't kind of remind me of my fave Dean Koontz novel though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but it sounds scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure of all of this. If I do not see it I can not argue over it.. Maybe a minister could shed some light on this.

    ReplyDelete