Inbox

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Light People Documentation ...... Proof?






I was sent these photos with an explanation of when, where and how they were taken.  I am once again going to rewrite the story so as to protect the person. I am now at a complete loss at what to even think about the whole thing and I could really use some help at solving the puzzle. It is now at the point that I am willing to listen to anything no matter how far fetched it seems. Please feel free to inbox or email me if you do not want your name attached to this in public.



The bottom picture is from photos taken by NASA but when I saw it while surfing the internet it looked closer to anything that I have seen in the "real" world as to what I see when the "light people" visit me. I think if you look at the other pictures you will see what I mean. The only thing the camera did not pick up was the color red. I also found it interesting that in the photos the lights seem to take up much of the room but to me they only took up a small section on the LCD screen.

This is how and when I took the photos. I had already pointed out that when they show up I can expect a couple of more visits from them over the next week or so before they leave. My wife, one of the few people I have told the complete story to, told me to keep our camera by the bed so that when they show up again I can try and take a picture of them. I honestly did not think that a camera would capture anything because I seem to be the only person who can physically see them but I decided to give it a go and see what would happen.

Thursday night, shortly after 2 am, I saw the glow coming from beneath the door. Please remember that I always sleep with the door shut because of these creatures bothering me since childhood. I grabbed the camera and opened the door, once again I could see that they were headed down stairs but this time I was not hesitant and I rushed down following them.

As I entered the living room I saw two of them standing at the other end, this time they glowed softly, different then normal. I honestly could not tell you what exactly was different about them but they just did not look quite normal. The room was pitch black with the exception of the DVD light and these two light people.

I shot off a few photos knowing that in my heart there was probably no chance of catching their image but I was going to at least give it a try. The photos I sent you are the results of this experience. The light does seem to take up much more space then what I saw with my own eyes.



I was asked to have them checked out to verify that they are real, not Photoshopped or anything else.... I can attest that they do seem real with no alterations at all. Since this story has started it has really become almost an obsession with me to try and figure this out. PLEASE, if you have any idea at all please email, inbox comment .... something..... I would like to solve this puzzle.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool pictures. It is a mystery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, I am at a loss myself but they are interesting at the very least.

    ReplyDelete