Inbox

Monday, July 5, 2010

Latest Rumors




Even if you live a boring life there will be someone who has one even more mundane then yourself. This is one of those areas that I find funny because the same people who spread rumors and claim to have inside information do so hoping to make people think they are hep and cool when in reality everyone knows that THEY are the ones who live a life that nobody else would want.

Checking around with my friends I have gathered the best of the latest rumors about myself. I suggest that everyone does this, not to fight the rumors but to instead find some cheap entertainment. I have written this blog entry for just that purpose and cannot wait to get the threats from people (usually emailed) telling me how evil I am for repeating what they say about me.

1) I am being investigated by the FBI for having to many girlfriends.

2) I currently am working undercover for the Iranian government.

3) My tongue was surgically enhanced to make it bigger.

4) I am moving to Salem Mass. to become a male witch.

5) I am a right wing conservative republican that is not a fan of hippies that do not bath.... ok, this one is true but they say it like it is a bad thing.

This is always fun to do..... I am curious what strange rumors you have heard about yourself? Email them to me if you do not want to write on FB or on this blog.

7 comments:

  1. The rumor I find the funniest is the one where an old girlfriend of mine claims I am gay. She tells people that I never tried to sleep with her and that is her proof. Most of her friends just figure that it just shows I am not gay because no straight guy would put up with her.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. People think I worship Satan just because I have danced naked around the lighted pentacle in my backyard a couple of times. I mean really, a Satanist?? I'm just your average, every day witch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are just stupid. They have to make up lies about other people so they don't look so bad for the things they have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Pentacles to dance around... But I have danced naked around a few fires and given blessing to the powers that be... I thank my higher powers every morning for allowing me life for another day... And yes I have been called a witch and probably a few other weird names... I don't care. I am happy and comfortable in my space... All people should be comfortable with who they are. I am not ashamed of anything I do and I feel blessed to be allowed to live this life... and know the people that I know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's one for you, The witch and the warlock..Lol,, I've never been called a witch, but my husband would tell you a can be a real b**ch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is so short that we should not waste time with gossips. I do like the way you bring them out to the light of day though. LOL

    ReplyDelete