Inbox

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Enemies Enemy



The world did not come to an end yesterday but I am pretty sure it came close to it. My worst enemy has been dancing and flaunting in public their despise for me, they have tried everything to shame me and make me look bad. I have decided that it is time to go into full Viking mode and finally end it once and for all. This is my last warning for the poor soul who has caused me so much pain.

A friend and I have made the final plan to take this enemy out. I have worked long and hard to end their rule of hatred over me and as I have planned for their demise they just keep making my life worse. The time has come for me to put on my Viking hat with the horns and get serious.

The ground hog has become so comfortable with me sitting outside working that he now comes up within 3 feet of me and just sits and stares like I am a circus side show freak that he has paid a quarter to see. Neighbors all around who I thought were allies in my battle against the creature are no longer any help.

The people who I thought were my enemies enemy, people all over the neighborhood, excitedly tell me about their encounters with this vile beast. One by one over the last two days they have come over and have told me about how wonderful it was to have such a critter around. They would then show me pictures they took of it and even worse some were taken with their kids and the ground hog just a few feet from them.

My agony is now the joke of the town as my friend and I have failed to end the reign of terror. The wicked monster has turned into a mascot for the area and I have to listen to the wonderful tales about him. People now get upset when I ask what kind of BBQ sauce goes best with groundhog yet there was a time I actually had suggestions given to me.

I guess the moral of my sad tale is that you should take out your enemy as quickly as possible before your enemies enemy becomes your enemies fan base.......

My hunting for the vile beast will continue but only in the cover of darkness. I think that a Viking can still make war at night and I plan on finding out.

2 comments:

  1. ~~ you need to watch the movie Caddy shack.. Before you go crazy, catch the beast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, watch Caddy Shack!

    ReplyDelete