Inbox

Friday, July 2, 2010

True Beauty




The true beauty of a woman is eternal and not only external
It does not need youth to exist
It grows with age becoming stronger

The heart, soul and mind are the sources of beauty
Love is not selfish but instead it is giving
A man who finds a true beauty has found the greatest treasure.

I was at a donut shop the other day and saw a woman in her 90's. She was a true lady and because of her ways every man and woman treated her like a princess. This included a group of boys that had come on skate boards. Even young teenagers recognize what a true lady is, I just wish that we adults understood as well.

When a woman is honestly beautiful she shines like no other.

Just thinking about a beautiful woman I know so please understand that I realize how goofy this blog entry is but I will continue with a real one tomorrow.

2 comments: