Inbox

Friday, July 9, 2010

A Secret Agent, Flying, Ninja Monkey



All of my friends know that I have always wanted a small army of Secret Agent, Flying, Ninja monkeys to help me take over the world. I fully understand that this is just a fantasy because we all know that the CIA would not allow monkeys into their organization.

I was asked what I wanted for my birthday (AUGUST 3rd) by a couple of young ladies who are daughters of a friend of mine. The youngest being 10 fully understood my fascination with wanting this odd creature. She is sure that if she could get her hands on a monkey that she could teach it to be a secret agent and a Ninja as well but has doubts about her ability to teach it to fly. She does think that I can teach it to fly because I can float in the air (this is a whole other story).

Judy, this young lady, her sister, her friend and her mother were out yesterday running errands, the mother ran into a store leaving Judy and the young lasses in the car. The girl with her big bright eyes looked at Judy and asked when my birthday was. Judy, responded AUGUST 3rd and the girl informed her that Judy needed to buy a monkey because "We are running out of time to teach it everything".

There were other problems that had to be taken care of as well. There was also the need for a ninja mask and a tuxedo. When her friend added they should also purchase   a cape for my monkey, my young friend explained that there was no need to get a cape because " it is a Secret Agent, Ninja and not a super hero".

I am excited that last night we went to their house for a cookout the girls told me excitedly that they knew what I was getting for my birthday. I really am hoping that it is a pre-trained Secret Agent, Flying, Ninja Monkey even if I have to be the one that teaches it how to fly.

Did I mention that my birthday is August the 3rd?

3 comments:

  1. This is a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love it, Michael! I hope you get what you want for your birthday :) awf

    ReplyDelete