Inbox

Monday, June 28, 2010

One Hot Woman




I am sitting outdoors in the backyard slaving away working on a book that we are publishing, I wish I were the great author but alas I am just the publisher. Later this afternoon I will be working for a musical talent that I am sure will do well in the near future. There is nothing like the internet, I can work with people in Maine, Oregon, New York, Oklahoma and California and never leave my chair.

This working outside does have a major problem though. While I am sitting here trying to figure out promotions, editors and music mixers I am drawn to staring at a young woman who is sun bathing. I have never been one to stare or even one to ogle on the sly but this woman is different. She draws me in even though she is not even looking at me.

...... OH MAN, she just got up and walked over to my table and is talking with me. I guess I am still typing so I will not stare and look like the 14 year old that I feel like......

Ok, she did tell me that it is ok because, well, it is my girlfriend. I am one lucky guy because I love her mind, soul, spirit and who she actually is. They lucky part is that the woman I am so enthralled with is also  "one hot woman". It honestly would not make any difference what she looked like but I have to say...... I am lucky that she is so hot as well.

4 comments:

  1. Michael, I have to say that you do have one of the most beautiful girlfriends in the world. Asking as a friend, when are you two going to get married?

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long have I told you about Judy? I am glad you finally listened to me. LOL

    ~tn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew from the headline where this was going = ) I love reading of your life!@so dog gone happy that you are finally blissfully happy.....long overdue my man!....nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy that you have found such a wonderful woman. I pray that I will find such a man for myself. Susan

    ReplyDelete