Inbox

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Things I Would Never Say!!



Running around with girls on a Saturday doing what any normal guy would do. I then realized that I was actually saying things that I am sure sometime in my past I would have died if I knew I was to say them. They are not bad but just bizarre when looking at them as if I were some 18 year old. How could a "real" man actually utter some of these and not be shunned by the likes of Boy George for being to big of a sissy.

1. No, I like the bright pink one much better then this lighter pink one.

2. Do you make a lettuce salad that is diet and not just regular? Oh, I would also like a double dip hot Carmel sundae.

3. I would like a veggie burger with bacon..... Yes, I know that bacon is not a vegetable.

4. Ummm, I guess he might be cute.

5. No!!!, I will not ask him his name.

6. Please do not make me stand outside of the women's changing rooms for to long by myself.

7. Yes ma'am, I do have a reason for standing around the women's changing rooms for so long.

8. So, the Irish won the rugby game. (How did I run into the only woman who watched rugby in Oklahoma so she could spoil the game for me.}

9. Yes, we can eat there and yes I will ask the waiter to keep the deep fried chicken feet off our table.

10. That is one of my favorite Hannah Montana songs too.

When I felt like I had lost all of my manhood for the day I was able to gain it back with one sentence......

I have no problem with you liking any boy as long as I am able to kill him with my bare hands.


I do love Saturday afternoons, not quite what I thought they would be when I was younger but still very entertaining.


This was one of the top rated blogs from February of this year..... I hope you enjoyed it.

The new blogs will be available for public viewing soon, including ones that preview our authors and musicians from EMP, one for humor, political inside info and the infamous e-blog. If you have information or would like to submit anything for one of the new blogs please either email or inbox me on Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. You are a great Dad!

    ~tn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~~Welcome to a womens world..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said crazier stuff when we went shopping! Since when do you like Hannah Montana? Just kidding! LOL love ya your the best shopping guy I know SO FAR! Lol just kidding!

    Luv ya 4eva
    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexi Girl.... this blog is about you and I shopping. I have to say that you got me to do things that most guys would never do....lol

    ReplyDelete