Inbox

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Perfect Woman!!!!!

Guys and I am assuming women think about what it would take for a person to be the perfect mate for them. I have thought about this over the last few weeks and came up with a list of my own. They are not necessarily in order of importance.

1 Honest 
2 Loyal
3 Communicates
4 Brain

These are probably what every person in the world would say if they could be honest. Looks are nice but not really that big of a deal in the long run.

So, as I am contemplating the deep thoughts of what would make a perfect woman and I received an email from one of my best friends. She forwarded me a list of things that she thought I might find interesting.

10 rules for men

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home.

2. It's important to have a woman who cooks from time to time.

3. It's important to have a woman who keeps the house clean.

4. It's important to have a woman who has a job.

5. It's important to have a woman who likes you.

6. It's important to have a woman who can be your very best friend.

7. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

8. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, who doesn't lie to you.

9. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed.

10. It's very, very important that these nine women do not know each other.


Sincerely,

Tiger Woods


Not sure Tiger is the guy to take advice from though........ I guess I will think on this a bit further.

No comments:

Post a Comment