Inbox

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Should Have Called in Sick



I set out to make an entry everyday to this blog and today is the first time I ran into a "problem". I am as sick as a dog but I am soldiering on forward with this task at hand. Please realize that this will be more inane and worthless then normal but I did make the post.

I took some Drexoral to get rid of the symptoms and while the stuff works great it also has the adverse effect of making me "high". I really cannot tell if I feel like Simon J. Ritchie 30 years ago or if I feel like him today.
 (ok, strange pop culture reference, he was Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols known for his drug usage back in the late 70's and today, well he has been dead for around 30 years.)

I have not decided yet if I have the Swine Flu, the Avian Flu or SARS, I think I might just wait for Al Gore and the UN to announce a new deadly flu and claim I have that. I am pretty sure whatever it is I caught it because of Global Warming and all of the dead polar bears floating around in the waters where the Great Oklahoma Glacier use to be.

Days like today is when I really need a significant other, it is always much more fun to be sick and make people around you miserable as well. My daughter will not put up with it, my dog wont even cooperate and the guinea pig is still afraid of me. I think the guinea pig over heard me say I love bacon as long as it is not made of pork.

I know this has been the ramblings of a mind that would make Ozzy Osbourne sound sober but I did make the post for the day.

I will be using Yahoo Chat and if you want to add me my ID is fmcd2010@yahoo.com I will warn you though that for the next few days if we talk I may be a bit more honest then normal or a bit more insane..... I know, for me they are one and the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment