Inbox

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thats Sexy





Staying in the Valentines Day mood I decided to actually figure out what I consider sexy. I am NOT talking about beach bunnies in bikinis bouncing around on a beach I want to talk about what really gets my attention for more then a couple of minutes, the kind of sexy that  a Bentley or a Jaguar are. The type of sexy that you would be proud to take by and show your mom. (did I actually say sexy and mom in the same sentence.... I think I am now going to be sick)

It is no secret that the physical trait I find the most appealing are the eyes, but the vast majority of women I have met have eyes. This poses a problem when wanting to separate the normal women from the real sexy women since both usually have at least one eye. So this put me to thinking about what I really find amazing, what really catches my attention, what is it the separates the Bentley of women from the Ford Pinto of women.

It comes down to what is inside of them, I know that sounds trite but it really is true. The brain is so important it truly is the motivating factor for me. If a woman can think, even disagree with me I will immediately have some attraction. To push this attraction even further she needs have a kind spirit, this includes animals, people and just generally a caring person. At this point I am sitting up and paying attention. If she has an understanding of God and not just prays loudly then she will have hit a home run in my book. She will be the true Bentley of women.

Now, I am so thankful that women do not do the same thing as I just did. I know there is no way that I could be a Bentley, as a matter of fact I would be lucky to be a child's trike with three flat tires. That's what is good about being a guy, we can be ugly, dumb as dirt and poor but we expect our woman to be rocket scientist, rich and a model.

I really do hope that everyone of you have found your true love and that they are honestly sexy.

8 comments:

  1. Obviously you are a guy when you can say that a car is sexy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Michael. And I would say you are DEFINATELY a Bentley. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Terri, your lies do sound good to my ears....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What makes you think women dont do the same?Do not worry your qualities far surpass those of a Bentley!You say the Bentley is the standard for quality? I disagree they are still working on the name!Airam

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have described a woman that I know very well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that sometimes what we want and need is staring us in the face but we don't see it. And, for me, I know that sometimes what I don't want is also smack in front of me but I don't want to see it and put blinders on. I have become aware of that so I try to always keep my eyes open for what is good for me and what isn't good for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beach bunnies?

    ReplyDelete