Inbox

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things I Would Never Say!!!



Running around with girls on a Saturday doing what any normal guy would do. I then realized that I was actually saying things that I am sure sometime in my past I would have died if I knew I was to say them. They are not bad but just bizarre when looking at them as if I were some 18 year old. How could a "real" man actually utter some of these and not be shunned by the likes of Boy George for being to big of a sissy.

1. No, I like the bright pink one much better then this lighter pink one.

2. Do you make a lettuce salad that is diet and not just regular? Oh, I would also like a double dip hot Carmel sundae.

3. I would like a veggie burger with bacon..... Yes, I know that bacon is not a vegetable.

4. Ummm, I guess he might be cute.

5. No!!!, I will not ask him his name.

6. Please do not make me stand outside of the women's changing rooms for to long by myself.

7. Yes ma'am, I do have a reason for standing around the women's changing rooms for so long.

8. So, the Irish won the rugby game. (How did I run into the only woman who watched rugby in Oklahoma so she could spoil the game for me.}

9. Yes, we can eat there and yes I will ask the waiter to keep the deep fried chicken feet off our table.

10. That is one of my favorite Hannah Montana songs too.

When I felt like I had lost all of my manhood for the day I was able to gain it back with one sentence......

I have no problem with you liking any boy as long as I am able to kill him with my bare hands.


I do love Saturday afternoons, not quite what I thought they would be when I was younger but still very entertaining.

6 comments:

  1. I love it, especially the one about the Hannah Montana song being your favotite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I probably should have left that one off...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm smart,tender, strong AND funny too! Yes Michael you are indeed a one of a kind coveted gem!Airam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great read...just proves what I've always known...my hubby is not the only great dad out there!

    ReplyDelete