Inbox

Sunday, January 31, 2010

25 things you may or may not know about me

This came from one of those horrid chain FB tag notes. So I did it to make others suffer and this is my response.

Let me know what you think......lol



1. If I could grow up to be anything, I would want to be a Viking from centuries past.
2. I have written two books that were published but both under different pen names.
3. I have been to 17 different countries but none in Europe.
4. I purposefully ate a worm burger but only twice.
5. I have more hair today then when I was 20. It is not that I have a lot now but I was almost bald then. I do not know why it grew back.
6. I have personally seen 4 different people murdered in 2 different countries.
7. I can not only touch my nose with my tongue but I can cram it up a nostril. This came in handy when I was eight and I thought girls had cooties.
8. My favorite job I have ever had has been being a Dad.
9. I own 25 pairs of shoes, I think having a daughter who likes to shop is the reason.
10. I have started 5 companies in my life and have sold 4 of them.
11. I have no artistic ability but that does not stop me from trying to create.
12. I am a member of the NRA but have never owned a gun.
13. I am a member of the NAACP but I am not a black man.
14. I am a very good cook and enjoy cooking as well.
15. For the size of my body I have big feet.
16. My biggest "fame" in life came when I worked in radio and was syndicated on 6 stations... all of them catering to black people and none of the listeners knowing I was white.
17. Eggplant is one of my favorite foods.
18. My favorite color is black but I tell people green because black is so teenagerish.
19. I never understood the whole concept of people having a favorite number, when asked mine I usually tell them 14,973.
20. I have only one major goal in life.
21. I am an eternal romantic.
22. My favorite music of all times is the old crooners but once again that is a bit geeky.
23. The last 6 weeks of my life have been both the hardest and at the same time the most amazingly awesome I have ever lived.
24. I had the privilege of being able to slam the phone down on a phone call from Gov. Henry.
25. I AM!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I learned a few things about you that I could have done without LOL and a few things that I'm glad to learn. A man who is an eternal romantic AND a good cook should have the women fighting over him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think so but that does not seem to be the case....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You no me! I'm a better cook:) email me if you get this! By the way you are an OK cook compared to me! Just kidding! Lol

    ReplyDelete