Inbox

Sunday, January 31, 2010

By the Numbers

I know that this little blog is nothing but a voyeuristic look into my boring life but it is my life and my life is important to me. I started this blog 3 weeks ago and started keeping track of visits exactly one week ago so here are the facts for the last week.

270 unique individual visitors

1072 page visits

210 times my profile has been looked at

35 public followers

8 private followers (why in secret I am not sure)

I am not sure why people are so bored as to read the ramblings of a dad who is trying to make it in this world but I do appreciate it.

A few more notes.
I set up the comments where people can comment anonymously
You can also reach me via Facebook or email me at michael@eternitymediapublications.com
Yes, later today I will make a "real" post to the blog

Once again, thank you for letting me have a great real first week with this non-political and non-business blog. Please keep reading and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment