Inbox

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ava Aston...........!!!


Very late last night I was emailing back and forth with friends, family and people I like to harass, Ava was kind enough to fall into the friends column. If you are a bit slow on the uptake of who Ava Aston is she is just like Brittney Spears ..... well if Brittney had talent, was good looking, was intelligent, was still relevant in American culture and could actually sing. Ok, Ava is nothing like Ms Spears but that is a good thing and I mean a VERY good thing.

The one thing I honestly enjoy about Ava is the fact that she is in touch with the heart beat of the new American revolution, I know, no politics or business but this has nothing to do with politics and well for business it does not help me one iota. I do enjoy being on the cutting edge ( or at least aware of it) of music and what is right around the corner. People who have followed any of my blogs, sites or facebook know I am pretty accurate in this area.




The longer I talked with Ava the more aware I became that she is a real person has real feelings and even has a sister who turns out not to be a complete freak (yes, this is one more swipe at Ms. Spears). This is the type of entertainer that almost all Americans can stand up and enjoy in public and be proud of her work. I am honestly hoping that if you already know about this soon to be star that you tell your friends and if you do not know about Ava then PLEASE check out the video and links at the end of this montage of lame quips you are reading on your screen.

The earlier my blog is written in the day the bigger the event was to me. Ava is such an important person to me and the rest of American culture that I could have written this at 3am but then people would have just assumed I was just some kind of freak..... I do like trying to make people figure out how big of a freak I am till much later in the day.


Lets make this viral
Youtube


Support her by paying for a tune.....
Itunes


And of course her website

This was not meant to be a commercial it was just a Dad telling people about an amazing person and hoping that at least a few people will get as excited as I am about her. One day soon, a year or less you can be watching CNN (that is if it is still around) and watch Ava being interviewed and you can tell people you knew about her before anyone else.... well accept me....:)

Let me know what you think

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the song very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song and am happy to know that Ava is out there. I wish her much success! We need people like her on our side if we are ever to return our country to its rightful owners - We the people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the pleasure of meeting Ava and being in her video "We The People" she is a PATRIOT and has true talent.
    Yes - we need to support people like Ava and stop supporting those artists that have no clue about the "Real World" or don't realize that "Freedom Isn't Free".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I could not agree with you more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats an awesome article!
    The fireman in the video is me
    Ava is a very sweet girl and is going to go places ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cool Dave. She has obviously hit the right note for so many of us.

    ReplyDelete