Inbox

Friday, January 29, 2010

Just Ran Over by the Four Horsemen

Today I need clarity, I need that still small voice. There are several major decisions that have to be made over the next couple of days and I do not need any distractions. I am your average guy, loud, obnoxious and loves his daughter with all his heart (you can fill in sons or pets or even cars if need be for some men.) but today I need to listen.

There are tons of people who sit still their whole life waiting for that inner peace, the voice of God, the meaning of life to come forward and moments before they die they realize it will never come to those who ONLY wait. This is not what I am doing, I am working, playing and enjoying Alexis but hoping that I understand what needs to be done before the Four Horse Men of the Apocalypse run me over.

I love the adrenaline rush of a deadline approaching, sometimes I win and sometimes I fail but there are times when you cannot afford to fail. I am at that crossroads now. I will not be on any of the social networks or other blogs except this one. This is the one that is my personal life story and believe it or not it helps to have complete strangers read this silly stuff and probably even laugh at my bizarre attempt at life......:)

No dates, no friends hanging out just listening for the still small voice but also listening for the 4 horsemen because I am not to excited about getting ran over by those guys again..

No comments:

Post a Comment