Inbox

Friday, January 29, 2010

I Fought Global Warming and WON!!!

Being in a reflective mood, needing to listen to what God has to say I had several friends suggest I take a good  2-4 hour walk. Get into nature, feel the breeze, pray and contemplate in solitude. I now have decided that my friends are all evil and want to see me die.

I headed off to the trails and after going in about 3 miles I realized that either Global Warming had bit my face or I was learning what it felt like to be cryogenically frozen before you were dead. This made me realize that Al Gore and the billions of dollars he spent spreading the word about Global Warming went to good use. Here I was, just one man and he said to walk when you can and I followed his orders like a sheep to slaughter.

Then this amazing thing happened, I did not feel hot, I did not see parched ground, I actually felt cool... no cold. My eyebrows where matted in ice, my hair frozen in a bizarre doo and there were icicles hanging from my nose. I, one man, on a walk to contemplate the great things around him, without even knowing it stopped Global Warming.

I am not expecting any super duper international prize or even being able to make a billion dollars from this but I would appreciate Al thanking me in public for doing something he has not been able to do in over a decade.

I would also like to point out that I need new friends that either do not hate me or are at least smart enough not to suggest I walk for several hours in a winter storm..... it was cold out there.

I will upload a ton more pix to FB when I return to that forum, till then if you want to communicate with me please email me at michael@eternitymediapublications.com

No comments:

Post a Comment