Inbox

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Time to Celebrate?

Today has been a spectacular success, the work of the last 6 weeks has finally paid off big time but I am in a strange situation. I have much to celebrate but not for the reason I had wanted originally. This got me thinking about why I do things and what drives me.

I still have this singular goal in life, nothing will stop me from achieving it but it has taken a turn from the road expected with no foreseeable way back to the straight and narrow way. This might all sound strange but the truth is I can live with it and celebrate in my own way. I have had a great success today that I would not have had if I also had not had a great failure.

Nobody can really understand the mixed feelings that I have but yet we all have had the same kind of events in our lives. We fail in a wonderful and Earth shattering way only to find that we did gain from it things that we never would have had, things we never even dreamed could exist. I gained the greatest gift a man could claim and yet at the same time had the greatest loss a man can have.

It was all worth it, today is just the beginning of many great wins spiritually, mentally and financially. I just wish that I could share it.............

Okay, this is a sappy blog post and I will try not to do another one like this for a while.....:)

When your world comes crashing down remember that from the ashes of the past a great future can be built.

1 comment:

  1. By the way I have set the comments section so you can post without people knowing who you are. I will give this a shot to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete