Inbox

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Perfect Day?

Sorry, this is sappy but I do use this blog to just show what is happening, what I am thinking or even dare I say what I am feeling. If you do not like hearing what a red blooded, red meat eating and red state voting guy is feeling then you probably should switch stations for a couple of minutes.

I had the perfect day, everything was perfect yet I am not "happy" with it. Under no circumstances am I sad or depressed but I just am not wanting to high 5 anyone with my great day. It does bother me that what I had worked so hard for actually came easier then what I had imagined but why I had my goals I think is the problem.

I am VERY excited about my future, tomorrow alone should be an unbelievable day but I am just not driven to the point that I should be. Earlier in the week I made a dorky little video and that actually brought more pleasure to me because it expressed something deep inside of me. I won big several times this week but it really did not do a thing for me. It was like I won American Idol and realized as I entered the stage that the second place winner usually sales more music.

Ok....just a little fluffy, touchy, feely blog tonight and a little inner reflection.... I hope you all have a great weekend coming up .

No comments:

Post a Comment