Inbox

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I think I Will Start a Controversy



I finally made it to live in my new home state but did start to doubt if I would ever get there myself. I got into town (well close to town) at around 10:30 last night and then set up till 5 am drinking coffee at Sheri's (a local restaurant) with a wonderful and beautiful friend who has made my life 10x easier. Slept for a couple of hours and I am now ready to conquer my new world.

This is the first paragraph of the first chapter of my new start in the Pacific Northwest. I have plotted and planned this move since August of last year. There have been up, downs and explosions along the way but the preseason is over and the real game is set to begin! I would not be here today if it were not for many dear friends so if you have a problem with me living in Oregon then blame them and not me.

Since this is the first volley of a blog in a couple of weeks and I am gearing up to get back to my normal self I think I will start a controversy. I am to lazy to write a real blog this morning so I am taking the easy way out. To put the age old question to rest.... there is no doubt that a beaver can eat a duck alive and have enough energy left over to go hunting for the duck eggs. There is no argument here but just a statement of fact. If you do not agree with this simple premise then you probably do not understand the simple facts of nature....... See, I am already turning into an Oregonian.

11 comments:

  1. happy for you my brother:)DRH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back. I was going through blog withdrawal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finally made it, Michael! I'm looking forward to reading your future blogs. You're in a new place in your life and I'm sure that will give you plenty of inspiration! :-) awf

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh you are transitioning from a sooner into a duck! Glad you are back...you were missed!,,,,fellow closeby northwesterner...lost southerner but here~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that you are A Left Coaster, keep an eye out for a Code Pink application in your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ducks and Beavers! Hunt them both, have a great dinner and a nice hat too! Go Blazers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to read your blog again! Yay for you for setting up in a new town, gearing up for a new life! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you finally made it Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Florence, Oregon, Michael! It's been a long road that I hope will be very worthwhile for you.

    ReplyDelete