Inbox

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stupid People





I am really not a guy who should be able to point a finger at other people and announce to the world that they are stupid. There are some though who so pass the threshold of sanity that you finally have to say that it is okay for somebody with my limited abilities to go ahead and point that finger. It never ceases to amaze me that some people have actually made it past childhood with out accidentally  killing themselves or having their parents sell them to the circus as lion food. These are just a few of the wonderfully bright things I have heard over the last few days while I have traversed the state of Oklahoma for my parents and grandmother.... I should leave the state at any time...lol

1) The guy who argued he understood Islam better then an Iranian because he sells pastries in the Boston Subway system and sees Muslims everyday getting on the trains.

2) The five people broken down on the Turn Pike with a 3 foot bumper sticker on their van that said "Jesus is the King of Peace". Everyone of them were standing around the vehicle kicking it and screaming at the car.

3) The teenager that tried to intimidate an older lady in a parking lot. He looked "scary" with tattoos and a chain from his lower lip to his ear. Before I could get over to help this 70ish year old lady she had grabbed the chain and said to the lad "I wonder how hard I have to pull to get something to rip. I wonder if it will be your lip or your ear that goes first?". Needless to say he was crying and begging me to make her stop by the time I got over to them.

4) My female friend who seemed actually surprised that Ricki Martin was gay.

5) The WAY drunk redneck at the restaurant who kept talking to himself in a loud voice about how we should jail all of the hippies because they always are getting high.

These are just a few of the things to report today, I hope to add more later today. The blogs are short till I get to my new home but I will try to make a couple a day.

25 comments:

  1. That's so funny. Aren't you glad you're getting out to see the strange things people do every day. Yes, there are a lot of stupid people. I've heard it said that ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever. I absolutely love the story about the 70ish old lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid is - what stupid does.. LOL..Love the older lady, thumbs up for her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still doesn't beat the Obama bumper stickers still on people's vehicles. . . . I certainly don't see as many T-Shirts lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is funny. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are going to be here when?? let us all know when you are going to get here....I think you are full of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are right...he is not coming here, He is a con!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Considering that both of the comments are written by the same person who actually lives in Oklahoma then I would have to agree. I am not coming to Oklahoma. If you would like I could actually show everyone exactly who you are?

    From: http://networkedblogs.com/223Wp
    Landed: michaelrhenson.blogspot.com/2010/04/stupid-people.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed...
    April 02 2010
    01:11:32 PM

    From: http://www.blogger.com/comment-iframe.g?blogID=8007174119730098567&postID=6165410324767716939&blogspotRpcToken...
    Landed: michaelrhenson.blogspot.com/2010/04/stupid-people.html?showComment=1270238455654_AIe9_BFFYWiNL7nFwq3ikLYnA119R...
    View Time: 00:06:19
    April 02 2010
    01:05:13 PM

    From: http://www.blogger.com/comment-iframe.g?blogID=8007174119730098567&postID=6165410324767716939&blogspotRpcToken...
    Landed: michaelrhenson.blogspot.com/2010/04/stupid-people.html?showComment=1270238620791_AIe9_BGZanZivX1JfKuOHE9ug1Nte...
    View Time: 00:01:27
    April 02 2010
    01:03:46 PM

    From: http://www.blogger.com/comment-iframe.g?blogID=8007174119730098567&postID=6165410324767716939&blogspotRpcToken...
    Landed: michaelrhenson.blogspot.com/2010/04/stupid-people.html?showComment=1270238455654_AIe9_BFFYWiNL7nFwq3ikLYnA119R...
    View Time: 00:02:45
    April 02 2010
    03:01:01 PM

    From: http://networkedblogs.com/223Wp
    Landed: michaelrhenson.blogspot.com/2010/04/stupid-people.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed...
    View Time: 00:06:35
    April 02 2010
    02




    Browser Internet Explorer 7.0
    Operating System Windows Vista
    Screen Resolution 1024x768


    ]

    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma
    United States New IP: 68.12.146.22 | First Time IP: 72.198.73.157 | ISP: Cox Communications
    From: http://networkedblogs.com/223Wp
    Landed: michaelrhenson.blogspot.com/2010/04/stupid-people.html?utm_source=feedburne...
    Page: A Dads Life and Times: Stupid People


    Did I tell you that even if you mask your IP it does not work......lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess we have a new Stupid Human Trick to add to the list.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next time I will actually list your name... man, you are one big idiot....lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michael, I am glad you told me to check out this moron. They are the perfect example of stupidity...lol

    ~tn

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL.... Michael, I am on it and running the info you sent. This person must really be brain dead to make it so simple. I still had to check it out on the actual blog though....."Stupid People".... perfect name for this stupid person to show themselves.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check the "E" blog.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael, You have to check the E blog out.

    ~tn

    ReplyDelete
  14. quick is quick is me, you will never catch me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The info is on the E-blog Michael and Steven even uploaded the pictures....yay for our side.

    MS

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Don't play stupid with me - I'm better at it".... I have to agree...lol

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks everyone, read the info and deleted it. I do love the way you did the pix though....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too devious!!! The best thing is that they actually thought that they could hide from the wrath of you all! Don't they realize that stupid will always be stupid??
    I am still marveling at how the pictures were done. Now that was pure genius. It is all too good not to share! Love it Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry Michael, I guess I may have said to much. Still love me?

    MS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhh.... where did you go? I see you have read the blog since we found out who you are but you are not making any more comments. What is the problem? Are you only brave when you think nobody knows who you are.....lol

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  22. I see you are actually reading this blog entry right this second. Why are you not going to make a new comment? I agree with Steve that you were either brave when you thought you were hidden or it was just a bad joke that went awry. Which one is it?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Steven has made a website with those pictures. HEHEHEHE.

    Michael, Go to the E Blog to see the location of the website, it is funny how he did it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope your grandmother is doing OK. I will call you tomorrow and give you a heads up on "Stupid D"

    Steve

    ReplyDelete