Inbox

Friday, April 30, 2010

Life Really Stinks !!!!!



Sometimes everything in life goes wrong, your goals keep getting in the way of real life and everything goes nuts. Ok, the first line is a total lie because the word "sometimes" should be changed to "always". This is where it takes a person to realize that they need to roll with life and not always grab it by the neck and squeeze what they want out of it. (I do love analogies where I kill things)

The great thing about just waiting instead of searching for the best is that you can be lazy and what you want from life comes up and bops you in the head. This is where I stand today... I have what I want but realize that it also creates even more work.

I think that this will be a short and sweet blog because I have a long day filled with work and fun..... by the way, life does not stink but instead is one grand adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Life on this end is pretty sweet right now. Come and enjoy it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday sucked... cried for four hours, but it only made today that much better! Cheers... to tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life's a journey, not a destination, as my favorite band of all time once screamed;-)

    ReplyDelete