Inbox

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ooze From The Insane Mind



The picture has nothing to do with todays blog..... I just like it.

BIG day of doing many little things....... I am trying to give you an excuse for writing such a crumby blog today and I have not even started it yet..... Ok, I have started it but this first line really does not count.

The big trick of writing a blog when you have nothing to say and when you want to hurry up and say nothing is to make a list of things. This blog mysteriously will be a list of ooze from insane minds that I was either told or that I accidentally stepped in over the last couple of days.

1) The only reason you have alot of friends is to make me look bad.

2) I would have shot the bigfoot but it looked like my mother.

3) How long should I be married before I change my status on Facebook.

4) Did you really want to grow up to be a vampire or are you just trying to freak people out. (I did and still do think it would be cool)

5) Washing an elephant is something she will remember (not insane at all but still sounds funny)

6) What ever you do, I am begging you, do not eat the starfish.

7) The B and B is full but they will let you sit in the downstairs room over night and you will be allowed to eat with the other guest.

8) I reaaallly like Scandinavian men.... hey, aren't you Scandinavian.

9) My bathroom really needs cleaning

10) If you do not think that this is legal then we probably should not tell anyone (it was legal AND moral)

See.... easy blog.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Easy and funny.
    You may not have said much but it was still worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to ask, Did you eat the starfish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance M Hillier SrMay 2, 2010 at 10:22 AM

    #8) Suomalainen poykka, Michael y Norski/Swedski?
    Means are you a Finnish boy, or Norse/Swede?

    Me? I'm Half Finnish, the rest is just beginning. I enjoy your blogs... keep 'em coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norse/Swede.... my ancestry were the ones who went around smashing skulls and taking women.

    ReplyDelete