Inbox

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Never Sleep

Some times life becomes so hectic that you become consumed with everything in it. The fun thing is when you stop being myopic and realize that you have friends that you can give a bit of encouragement too by just saying that you are thinking of them.

I spent another night last night up without sleeping talking to a friend. She lives in a beautiful area with trees that are actually trees. If you have ever lived in Oklahoma you will understand that I am stunned at what real trees look like. We should be headed to see the giant red woods in Cali this weekend and I am not sure if my brain can handle such monstrous trees.

The advantage of not sleeping is that I can waste a whole lot of time and still get a ton of stuff done. It also gives my blue eyes that funky red glow of a vampire. This greatest thing about not sleeping is I can write a blog and believe that it is the most wonderous thing ever writen even if it makes no sense.

It does not seem like I will be able to sleep tonight either so tomorrows blog should really be a mess.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad my sleeping has come back but during the day time - lol! Something about night time that I don't want to miss and during the day it's boring. Also I've lived in Cali for 27 years now and still haven't seen the giant red woods. Hope you enjoy and catch some zzz's on the plane!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~I for one am glad that I am able to sleep again.~~~ Those trees, So beautiful. A friend sent some pictures. Breath taking..Gods creation is something else.

    ReplyDelete