Inbox

Friday, March 26, 2010

Out of Body Experience



With less then a week to go I am now actually counting the hours instead of the days before I head to Oregon. I believe my brain has already left the building and is now on a singing tour with Elvis. This leaves me in the bizarre situation of writing a blog about my daily life without my rusty old brain to rely on. I will give it my best shot and hope that my grinning Guinea pig is dictating to me something that makes sense to people.

It does appear that my brain has packed up and headed down the highway towards the Pacific North West leaving my body laying here functioning totally on reflexes and all the while my heart is being tugged towards the Eastern Seaboard. This really is a strange sensation that obviously is ten times cooler then any out of body experience that an LSD hippie ever claimed to have.

The minutes are ticking away and I have a wonderful group of friends that have made the closing of my business and selling off my possessions easy. I have great new friends in Oregon that have made it so simple for me to move there and restart my work. I really do want to thank each and everyone of you but one special lady for sure who has helped more then all of the others put together (I will call a little later)... :-)

I am ready, just slapping labels on a few boxes, saying a few goodbyes, having my car checked and then off I go trying to catch my brain before it arrives to my new home state without me.


A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste but a Waist is a Terrible Thing to Mind as well......

11 comments:

  1. Be safe in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "all the while my heart is being tugged towards the Eastern Seaboard." Care to explain?

    ~tn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to know, you are going west but part of you is going east?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be well, Michael. Oregon is a beautiful place. God will be with you in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your heart should be going WITH you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will all miss you and are praying that you will have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your heart is traveling in the right direction. Now to just get the rest of you to follow. :-)

    ReplyDelete