Inbox

Friday, March 19, 2010

Return of the Stalker



My life the last few days has been VERY busy and I actually have not done much too exciting to write about. I talked with friends, prepped to leave and flirted ( I am still in the training process of this endeavor ). My flirting escapades would probably best be left alone because of the sorry state of my ability, to say the absolute very least I am horrible at it.

This brings us to my Stalker (not really but I could not think of a good segue) this poor woman is still stalking, still encouraging people to make threats and still leaving digital finger prints from one side of the web to the other. It actually has now turned into entertainment to watch this poor wretched soul flip flop around and make strange noises.

The fact is she will read this specific blog several times if not 30 or more times like she did the last one. I really would like to let her know that it is fine to be stalking me BUT if I ever feel threatened or if you make false accusations to ISP's and other site operators or I just get tired of you telling teenage boys to threaten me then I will turn you in with out hesitation. This is YOUR warning, to leave me alone.

As long as I have the truth on my side and my stalker is some insane nut case then my entertainment is assured for at least the next few days.

Since my stalker will no doubt read this blog many, many times I would like to give the normal people an opportunity to actually tell a real live stalker what they think of them by posting comments..... have fun and please be kind not sure why but still be at least a little nice.

Make the comments at the bottom of the blog.... you can do so anonymously if you wish. Lets have fun, stalkers have to be good for something....... :-)

16 comments:

  1. Idiot, get a life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman does seem to have a problem, she sounds like the scorned woman that hell hath no fury like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smell a law suit.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. All starkers are nut cases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leave my friend, A-L-O-N-E, ALONE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do wonder if there will be anyone who stands up for the stalker and explain why her stalking is good..... I doubt it but it would be funny....lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this is the same church lady as before then tell the minister at her church. He would not want someone who works for the church arrested for stalking people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~~Your stalker know how things got screwed up. Jealousy is what's left. Your friends love you and support you all the way. I hope that your stalker gets a life soon, for you have moved on to bigger and better things... Keep us up dated on your new journey..To the stalker..MOVE ON NOW> GO AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO>>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stalkers are just people without lives who are out to destroy people who actually enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to make this very clear.... this stalker is NOT D... she and I have worked out a deal and this is NOT her. This is some other poor woman who just does not seem to have a life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GET YOUR OWN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear stalker, please just leave my friend alone. He is to sweet to have people like you bothering him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol....Looking through my logs on a different blog, I have this stalker who had her teenage friends threaten me on the blogs comment page and then immediately afterward announces that everything being said is being recorded and will be used against me.

    Even better..... when asked what makes me evil one of her top three answers ..... You are trying to make friends with people and find other children for your daughter to play with.... this is no joke she actually said that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL If you were doing that, there is nothing wrong with that as long as you are honest about it! To your stalker I say, GIRL, don't go away made, GIRL just GO AWAY!!! :-) awf

    ReplyDelete
  15. I meant don't go away mad, not made :-) awf

    ReplyDelete