Inbox

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wicked Thoughts




I really have no idea why the blog entry The Woman I Love became my biggest blog ever on any of my seven blog sites. Even today it is still having comments made on it and had over 300 views in the last 8 hours alone. Most blogs entries die down in 24 hours but this one still has feet.

A box of Pop Tarts and 32 ounces of coffee does not make a good breakfast.
Oklahoma has more red dirt then Mars.

If you have a question about me or who I am I would suggest that you actually ask me instead of posting on a photo on Facebook. It usually helps to actually let me know that you have a question instead of making bizarre statements in places that I probably will not see.

A box of Pop Tarts and 32 ounces of coffee does not make a good lunch.

Pop Tarts do not taste right if you eat them with hands that had gasoline on them.

If I were a Mexican I would sneak across the boarder too. I am still against illegal immigration though.

If you do not understand sarcasm then it would be wise not to make comments about sarcasm.

 I have 25 pair of shoes but hope that one day I can get down to about 12 pairs.

Catchup packets does not make Pop Tarts taste any better.

I am not smart in some areas. I have been to the hospital 5 times for snake bites and brown recluse spider bites (I should have gone another 2 times) yet when I see the first rattle snake of the season I go chasing it so I can catch it by hand just so I can get a closer look at it..

Do not even think about a box of Pop Tarts and 32 ounces of coffee for dinner.

These are just thoughts for the last while...... what do you think about?

3 comments:

  1. Just a hint.... DON"T PICK UP SNAKES

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~All I want to know is, Why so many shoes? Your eating habits are out of sorts for you right now but you'll get back on track soon. A lot of people eat this way at every meal.Keep smiling. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how I ended up with so many shoes. It might have to do with a daughter who likes to shop.

    I actually do eat very healthy normally. I can say I just bought $42 of tuna. If I am going to be eating simply for 7-14 days then I am going to be eating something besides Pop Tarts...lol

    ReplyDelete