Inbox

Saturday, March 27, 2010

What Evil Lurks





"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men"


Today I could really care less about evil people, they were here yesterday, they are here today and they will be here tomorrow. I think I will set aside my mind clouding abilities for the day and not worry about fighting criminals till tomorrow. Sometimes the most obnoxious idiot can take away from the glories that make up life. Stealing the little things that allow you to enjoy all that God created but today that will not happen to me.

I claim today to be mine, I will make it what I will.
Today is precious for it can never be repeated.
The joys and the sorrows that I experience is what will make today special.
I refuse to waste this gift God gave me.
I will live each breath of the day as a moment to remember
Eternity is the Promise of God today is his gift.
I will live today to the fullest....... I hope you do as well.

Hey, today is already very busy and I am really skimping on the blog but I hope you did notice the references to "The Shadow" from 1930's radio and the pulp fiction magazines in the first paragraph.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no you don't! I want him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him but not like you two. LOL

    ~tn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michael - do you know how many marriage proposals you've received all together? How lucky are you to have so many women love you? Myself included:)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael is mine, he just does not know it yet. We are already friends and when he gets here I will do ANYTHING to win his heart.

    XOXOXOXO
    Rebeka

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very short, yet profound blog. Thank you for the reminder, Michael! It seems that you have all the ladies fawning over you. You must be doing something right ;-) awf

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never cease to surprise me Michael, I would be happy with your left overs. Give me a call before you leave and we will grab a coffee.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so full of shit. Nobody has women fawning over them like you do unless they are promising them things. You should be ashamed for doing whatever it is you're doing. All that is going to happen is you will break one to many hearts and then die alone. I don't know of anyone who has as many women chasing them as you unless they are a playboy or rock star. Ignore me and die alone asshole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.... Let me try and respond to everyone.

    1) I am glad you love me but I have no idea who you are.

    2) See answer number one.

    3)Tina, you have always been a great friend. Thanks.

    4)Cheryl, lucky? nope but I am lucky to have you as such a great friend.

    5) Rebeka, help me move and unpack and I promise that while I may not fall for you I will take you out for a cup of coffee.

    6) Thanks Amy... :-)

    7) Steve, I called and you did not answer...lol

    8) I thought about deleting your post because of the language then I decided that it would be more entertaining to have people laugh at you instead. By the way, tell SR how well you did expressing such great Christian principles she has taught you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I just say that I liked the article and not have to ask you to marry me. rofl

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Blog. You do have a lot of women who love you and want to marry you. Next, they'll want your baby.LOL

    ReplyDelete