Inbox

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Perfect Day




I have absolutely nothing to say. My day has been perfect, much work done, family time, worship time and now blog time.

My mind is thrashing about inside my skull trying to escape and get a head start to Oregon but my body just wants to lay down and rest wherever it is currently located.

The three headed dragon is now minus two heads.... that is good even though I never really played D and D and still have no idea why that is so good, especially since I am not talking about a D and D game now.

I spent time talking to great friends today, you can never be depressed when you have friends to talk with.

I do believe this is what most people call a normal day..... I hate that, nothing at all blew up nor did I ingest something not made to eat. Alexis and I did not conquer a mountain nor did we skate around the lake.

This will be the first blog that I will require help from the readers to make it worth anything at all...
Please leave a comment that is better then what this unorganized mess is.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

5 comments:

  1. What makes this a great blog is that it is your life, no matter how normal or abnormal others see it. All I can say is keep doing what you're doing. You have many fans! :-) awf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have had some bad blogs but this is the worst ever yet. I think I must have tried to make it bad...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! We all have good days and bad. You'll be fine.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to hear about a good day and a rather uneventful day. Don't worry things will get hectic again soon enough:)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete